What We Do
- Leading the way in school-based therapy recruitment solutions!
- Matching credentialed therapists and special education teaching professionals with children as if they were our own.
- Dedicated to making a positive difference in every student’s life: we want them to become confident communicators, to acquire the skills to compete, and to strengthen their hearts to believe they CAN!
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions, Inc. is a leading referral agency of special education professionals and school-based therapy providers. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. The professionals we refer consistently enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Referred therapists work primarily within Special Education departments where they support the needs of children eligible for services under:
- IDEA Act
- Section 504
- Chapter 192 and 193 (for New Jersey)
- Head Start and Early Head Start
- Autism programs
Who We Serve Everyday
- Public schools
- Private schools
- Charter schools
- Cyber schools
- Regional education centers
- Intermediate units
- Community centers
- After school programs
- In-home programs
We also provide virtual online services ideal for some in-home programs and rural school districts, or anyone who would benefit from a flexible therapy schedule.