Kaleidoscope Education Solutions, Inc. (KES) referred audiologists who work to ensure that deaf and hard-of-hearing children are able to hear to the greatest extent possible.
Audiologists are fully licensed and credentialed to:
- Conduct formal hearing evaluations to determine eligibility of students entering the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Program
- Determine the impact of the hearing loss on the student’s ability to hear and understand speech in school
- Administer pure-tone testing, word-recognition testing, evaluation of amplification, such as Real-Ear measures, and electroacoustic analysis of hearing aids, Tympanometry testing, Otoacoustic Emissions Testing
- Organizing a management program and assess the effectiveness of the program
- Conduct classroom observations and informally assess auditory skills
- Manage and evaluate assistive listening devices