At A Glance
There is a child behind everything we do.
Our passion is providing every student entrusted to us the absolute best in therapy and education professionals so that they can become confident communicators, skilled learners, and be ready to take on their world with a smile.
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions, Inc. (KES) is focused on providing our school clients with credentialed professionals. We believe each student should be matched with professionals who can help them achieve success and improve the quality of their lives. Referred therapists and education professionals will collaborate with the student’s family, teachers, and school administrators. We provide support throughout the entire cycle to ensure optimal results and a positive experience for the school district and, most importantly, for the children.
KES is Always Primed For Success
- KES is there with solutions before unexpected issues may become problems:
- Unexpected Staffing Shortages
- Increased Caseloads
- Maternity Leave
- Extended School Year (ESY)
- Assessment Needs
- Compensatory Time
The Kaleidoscope Advantage
- Choose Wisely—Choose KES. We expertly assess your current special education needs and evaluate your budgets before offering multiple solutions so that you can make the best choice for your students. We save our school clients millions of dollars in health benefits, retirement funding, and HR costs including hiring and payroll obligations.
- Your Children Will Work With the Best. At KES, we guarantee that all client requirements are met though the extensive credentialing process that all contractors must undergo prior to providing any services.
- Around the Clock Support. KES is there for you 24/7 with live support! Our staffing coordinators regularly communicate with every contractor and client to guarantee your desired results. You can be secure knowing that KES is always available when you need us.
- Kaleidoscope Has It Under Control. Unexpected staffing shortages, increase in caseloads, maternity leaves, ESY, assessment needs, or costly compensatory time? Kaleidoscope is there with solutions before issues become problems.